Thursday, May 29, 2008

3 weeks of life back in SG

3 weeks of holiday back in Singapore, getting out of 'hell' for awhile and spending great time with my friends

Wk,Ray,Mas,Ber,JH,Fab,LS,BK,WS,Kian




Bunch of idiots


Kian / Bervin



Weesiong


Xiao yu (muar)

Xinjie ( Muar)


Yingtze / Ah boy (K.l)


Ah girl (Lynette) at k.l

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50938&id=663160972



KUSU ISLAND !

Bunch of village boys


=)



Chinatown

Photographer for Ber's graduation


Kelvin , Rebecca , Bernard




Cute girl in between =)



Leemin



Last night out

Shisha at arab street

Wingman Ber




Time to get out of SG again



My last good bye...



My very smarty pants family.



Good bye Singapore.

Glad that I made this trip back to have fun once again with all of you before I leave again. Time really flies that quickly and it feels like I've never been to Melb before ; damn it, I wish i could stay longer.

Thank you all ; Take care.

Came back to Melbourne with a fresh and stronger mindset, filled with great memories in preparation for round 2 of hell =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y dun hav me!!! so sad~~~ u knw??

butterfly said...

why don have my picture wan?
guess who i am ^.^